So I was sitting in Relief Society today, being stirred up in remembrance that I ought to be keeping some sort of record of my life, when I finally committed myself to starting a blog. I don't know if anybody will read this or really care about what happens in a day in the life of Jenny Transtrum, but maybe someday I'll have more exciting things to write about and I'll have all of this practice behind me. Nothing much of interest occurs on an everyday basis, but perhaps by recording some thoughts I'll be able to commit some of the random hilarious moments to memory.
Topics of discussion in the Transtrum household this week (so you have some idea what crosses our minds):
- Miss America: Are they really changing the image if none of the girls who actually stood out as unique made it past the first cut?
- Politics: Been watching the Florida Republican debate, and having a few debates of our own. Is it a sign of age when you actually start to understand what they're talking about, or better yet when you actually get caught up in watching C-SPAN?
- And seriously, is it okay to drink herbal tea? The world may never know.
2 comments:
Yea!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! I'm so glad we can keep in touch through blogs. You look great, and New York looks beautiful!
Yay! I'm so glad too! Great blog! Welcome to the club. ;) I'll be a faithful viewer, so don't ever think that no one comes and visits. :)
Post a Comment