Saturday, February 23, 2008

Colors and Music

Okay, so two more things really quickly:
1) The red thing was hurting my eyes. I am scared to mess with my blog too much, so I'm reverting to the basic, boring, easy to use, friendly, brown template.
2) If you haven't heard of Pandora, and you like music (especially if you are obsessed with always having music playing) you need to go check out my links. This is my favorite new website. Seriously, I think it might be better than Facebook. Mark's pretty low-key about things, but he was stinking impressed. Granted, he falls into the "obsessed with always having music playing" category, so he had to love it.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I like this color scheme...Laura has it on hers too..easy on the eyes. And I got your recipe thing in the mail today, and will be sending it along tomorrow...or the day after...I'm short two stamps!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look a lot. Very warm and inviting. And I'm excited to check out this new site! I love music, and I'm ready for something new. Unfortunately, right this second it's undergoing maintenance. Oh well. Thanks for the tip. :)