Thursday, October 16, 2008

AXiD Twister

Every year, our sorority girls host a campus-wide Twister tournament to raise money for charity. We missed it last year and were totally bummed out. So this year we made it a priority to remember to come check out some of the action. We missed the first part because we were watching conference, but we got to see some of the championship rounds. I can't remember who won, but it was between the guys at Phi Tau and the girls from Tri Delta. . . I think.



2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Jenny-O!
Hey we are going to make our blog private and I would love to send you an invite. Will you leave a comment on my blog with your email address?? I would love to stay in touch with you guys!!

jess bahr said...

Hey,
We have you and Mark's names for Christmas. If you have any ideas for wants/needs it would be much appreciated.
Are you getting excited for the trip? I am quite jealous.
Talk to you later,
Jess