It's official, I don't blog anymore. I started this post about spring break long ago, but I seem to have the problem that others seem to have where the pictures just don't work right. I can't click on them and move them around. So I put it on hold, but I finally am giving up on trying to make it look right. However, if you really are interested in what we've been up to, here you go:
* Mark published a more detailed summary of our trip to Italy on the website that he keeps updated about twice a year.
* Jenny had a birthday, shout hooray! :) We didn't take any pictures. Mark bought me a popcorn popper that I decided I needed.
* We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, and watermelons. They are growing happily in our window. We're looking forward to continuing our adventures in gardening this summer.
* Mark's fishing has resumed. If you live in Ithaca and fish, please don't crowd him when you come across him. He's tired of getting his lines tangled with yours.
* Jenny's sister is getting married in June and the whole family is coming out to New York. I've been helping her shop for a dress and all that. It will be a busy, fun month.
* We've become a little addicted to the aforementioned game, Bohnanza. If you visit us, you WILL be subjected to playing at least one round with us.
2 comments:
Word of caution: different varieties of hot peppers do cross-pollinate, so be sure to plant the hot peppers far away from the sweets ones. Last year, we had some pretty spicy bells and bland jalapenos.
Jenny you can't stop blogging. I like to come here and be continually disappointed that your blog hasn't been updated.
Post a Comment