Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1 Month Check-up

No, I don't intend to blog about every doctor's appointment that Camilla has. But this just made me laugh out loud. The nurse was taking all of her measurements and plugging them into the computer. Camilla is up to 11 lbs. 3 oz. as of Tuesday (I didn't catch the length) which puts her in the 93rd percentile for both weight and height. Her head, though? The nurse said, "Her head is still off the charts." I busted up laughing. Nobody ever told me it was off the charts to begin with. Her pediatrician was actually impressed that she can lift her head as well as she can, seeing as it's humongous and all. Her umbilical cord stump finally fell off last week as well, so now she's enjoying real baths as much as her mom. Here's one of my favorite pictures ever displaying both her first bath and her larger-than-normal head.

3 comments:

Derrill Watson said...

In memory of the 'gang' I used to chill with at the Y:

It's like an arrrrange on a tewthpick!

You may now continue to disregard the funny little man.

Lindsey Hicks said...

Clearly she's a genius!

Melanie said...

Love the huge head...my girls heads are always in the 95+ percentile. I guess it comes with being the daughter of a physicist. (in my girls case, physicist turned doctor)