Last night was our Branch Halloween Party, and every year Mark and I have made an effort to go against our introverted natures and dress up. Not that we have the fanciest or most creative costumes, but at least we don't show up in our street clothes and tell everyone we just didn't want to dress up. Because, or course, before you leave the comfort of your own home you feel like you've made a rational decision to not dress up like a lunatic, but as soon as you get to the party you wish you could have the personality to really get into Halloween like everyone else. This year, I knew it was coming, but Halloween was very far from my mind. Camilla had a costume ages ago (it was a gift from her aunt) so we didn't have to think about it. The morning of the party, we still sort of figured we weren't dressing up. And then I had an epiphany. Camilla was going as a penguin. So why shouldn't Mark and I be Batman villains as well?? So forgive the simplicity of our costumes, but as a theme I thought it was pretty fun, and possibly my favorite costume idea yet.
 |
| The Riddler, The Penguin, & Catwoman |
 |
| Cutest little penguin ever! |
7 comments:
Love it! Greart Family picture!! Camilla is so cute!!!
That is an excellent theme! But you three don't look too evil...
Hey your little penguin is unbelievable adorable. How was I supposed to guess she was a villain?!
unbelieveably
Props for dressing up! I always think about it, but end up being one of the lame people in street clothes....someday...
Props for dressing up! I always think about it, but end up being one of the lame people in street clothes....someday...
Okay, so that's kind of the cutest baby I've ever seen
Post a Comment