"When you set out on your journey to Ithaca, pray that the road is long, full of adventure, full of knowledge." -Constantine P. Cavafy
Friday, February 3, 2012
It's a BOY!
I was a little bit surprised because this pregnancy has felt so similar to the last one, but it is indeed a boy this time! I would post pictures, but they really aren't that great. In fact, I never really got a good glimpse of little boy parts on the screen, and when the lady tried to point them out to me, her fingernails were so long I couldn't see where she was pointing. But she was certain, so I will trust her and begin buying things in blue, green, and brown. It's kind of exciting that there will finally be a boy in the family (there are 5 female grandchildren so far on my side of the family and 0 boys). And all of a sudden, I'm just really excited about this baby when before it was sort of on the backburner in my mind because there was no way to prepare for him (or her). Now I want to go shopping and start sewing burp cloths and find a name. It's going to make the next half of pregnancy move much slower than the first half, I'm afraid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so exciting. I'm really surprised even though it is a 50/50 chance. I pictured you having 2 girls just because Caroline and I did and Hillary had 2 boys. I don't think the 2nd half will go by slowly. Camilla will make sure of that.
Congratulations! Boys are SO much fun.
So exciting!!!
Congrats chica! You will love having a boy.
I can't believe how big your little girl looks. She is just adorable... we miss living close to you guys.
Kim
Congrats!! We are SO excited for you guys. Boys are tons of fun!
I don't think I knew this yet, but I've been out of the loop the last month with Niels coming. Hooray for boys. It'll be a great change for you. Good luck with the pregnancy!
how fun...so I've been bad about blogging lately and I'm thrilled about your news. how fun that you're having a boy. you look great too...no need to worry about that growing belly (oh, and we're expecting a girl...a month or so behind you guys)
Post a Comment