Luke Kenneth Transtrum was born on June 21, 2012 at 9:57 am, 9 lbs 3 oz, 21.5 inches
If you are a regular blog reader, you're probably also on Facebook and already know that he is here. I intend to keep most of the personal stuff here on the blog rather than on Facebook, so if you want pictures, this will be the place to find them. I really would like to post more information about the arrival of our little guy, but these days I'm either nursing constantly or desperately trying to give the 2 year old enough attention to prevent more tantrums. (She loves her baby brother and is not mad at me in the least, but she has certainly been acting out in ways I never expected from this once-nearly-perfect child.) We were especially grateful to have my parents here for 2 weeks to help with everything under the sun, including mowing the lawn in 90+ degree Houston heat with 90+% humidity. I'm so bummed that I have to wash dishes again. :( Oh, and yes, I did indeed have another c-section, despite hopes of having a VBAC. However, I had decided beforehand that I felt we should do the c-section, and have zero regrets about that decision. I may elaborate more in the future, but it will all depend on whether I ever find any personal time again. Life is good and crazy, and we vascilate back and forth between being thrilled that Luke is a part of our family and wondering why anybody willingly brings newborns into their homes. ;)
| 40 Weeks + 4 days (last day pregnant!) |
3 comments:
He is so cute! And agreed on the newborn comment. What a lot of work!
Congrats! I love the name and he is darling.
I know I'm slow to post on your blog, but I wanted to say congratulations again. He is very handsome and his name is as well. I hope you are feeling well and that the newborn exhaustion has started to fade a bit for you. Love your beautiful family of four!
Post a Comment