Mark told me the other day that I hadn't blogged in a long time. It's true, I haven't. Winter is pretty lame around here, so there aren't many opportunities to take pictures, and my kids don't really do well with them anyways (as you'll see below). In December, a friend from Houston randomly was in town and took some family pictures for us. It was a really cold day, my friend was very sick, and the kids were over the whole thing before the camera even started, but we managed to get a few decent shots. . . of Mark and me. Luke is pulling some hilarious faces in a few of these, and Millie is actually crying in one of them. But I think they turned out great for what a rough experience it was, and I'm so glad to have some new pictures to hang on the wall!





1 comment:
These are wonderful family pictures. You look fantastic.
Post a Comment