I realize that I rather recently was tagged and went on and on about boring stuff that nobody really cared much about. But I'm so bored and have nothing to blog about, so I'm just going to go ahead and do another one since Shannah was kind enough to tag me again. :)
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached at the hip to The Mark
B- BEST FRIEND: I hardly know how to spend time with anybody but Mark-- maybe someday I'll learn to have girlfriends again the way I used to
C- CAKE OR PIE: Pie. I didn't even want cake at my wedding, but nobody would back me up on it
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Friday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: right now it's shoes that don't require socks, like Chacos!
F- FAVORITE COLOR: purple
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: graduating from BYU
H- HOMETOWN: Ontario, OR
I- INDULGENCES: chocolate, any kind of granola bar-type snack (Clif Bars, Balance Bars, Luna Bars, etc.)
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July
K- KIDS: just Mark (I think it's good practice for the future)
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: the Gospel
M- MARRIAGE DATE: September 16, 2005
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 brothers, 1 sister, 5 sisters-in-law, 1 brother-in-law
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: both are good, but I have to be craving them
P- PHOBIAS OR FEAR: spiders, bugs in general when they are in my house, fishing hooks
Q- QUOTES: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Orson Wilde
R- REASON TO SMILE: summer vacation is almost here!
S- SEASON: Spring - I love every season except Winter, and Spring is just the beginning of 9 beautiful months
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: Jessica (aka Fishstick), Mandy, Abbey, Sarah, & Jen
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I find it devastating that old movie theatres are being shut down and replaced with huge multiplex's. I feel like we're losing our sense of community by replacing Americana with modern 'conveniences'.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: either Kohl's or the craft store
W- WORST HABIT: procrastination
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Um, that's a dumb question. I haven't necessarily had good experiences with either.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: something that involves basil, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Aries
No comments:
Post a Comment