Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the Season

One of our favorite Ithaca traditions is going to the tree farm to cut down our own Christmas tree. We've done it every year since we moved here, and we'll probably do it forever because I am very opposed to artificial trees. I LOVE the smell of a fresh Christmas tree, and I like that they are different every year. We finally remembered to bring our camera so we can document another Ithaca experience. We wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope that you keep the spirit of the season in your hearts.
Mark found the perfect tree! The farm provides a saw and a
reindeer-names trolley to lug it around.
My job was to keep Olive entertained. We were dog-sitting for
some friends, and thought she might enjoy the experience.
She had a lot of fun running around and smelling all the smells.

Here is the finished product. It looks better in person because you can
actually see the lights, but we're pretty pleased with our selection.

1 comment:

Angella said...

Great tree! You look great, Jenny!