Luke has developed quite a fun personality lately. He is fearless and he loves to laugh. He also discovered he can make a screechy, high-pitched squeal that draws plenty of attention. So he does it ALL. THE. TIME. It's pretty funny to hear, so we usually laugh at him, and he is so pleased that he scrinches up his face and laughs along with us. It's difficult to capture him on camera because every time he sees the camera he does everything in his power to snatch it away from me. One of his new feats is climbing up this slide. I'm still amazed that he managed to get both legs up on it.
I discovered tonight that the bathtub is a perfect barrier to keep the camera thief from foiling my efforts. These kiddos love to take baths, and they really love each other (most of the time).
(Here is Luke's scrinchy face. He made it every time he saw the light on the camera turn on. I'm so glad I finally caught it so I can remember how fun he was at this age.)
No comments:
Post a Comment