Saturday, April 17, 2010

AXiD Shower!

Mark and I are feeling very grateful and blessed today. We've had so much going on lately, and I really was hoping that this baby would wait until at least tomorrow to come because our sorority wanted to throw us a baby shower. Fortunately, I was able to make it to the shower and enjoy spending some time with my girls. Mark got to eat lots of cupcakes, so you know he was happy. We got a lot of random goodies (clothes, burp cloths, toys, etc.) and were especially excited by these:


The AXiD Housing Corporation got us a crib!


The AXiD Sisters got us a glider!

We seriously just feel so lucky that we have so much support from so many people. I know we will be shocked by how much it costs to keep a kid fed and in diapers, but we've been given so much to get us started. The past few weeks we've just been trying to spend time together and pick up all of the last minute items we still need, so I really don't have anything else of interest to blog about. (Seriously, we're boring. People complain all the time that I don't blog more often, but I'd hate to put you all to sleep.) Thus without further ado, here is the last of the pictures of pregnancy that I plan to post. 9 months pregnant, looking bigger than I consciously realize I am, and perhaps a tad bit tired, but still feeling pretty good and not yet desperately wishing this kid would get out of me, like, yesterday:

3 comments:

Nicole said...

First of all, Jenny, you look AWESOME! I can't believe you are due any day. So cute!!!
You guys totally deserve to be taken care of...so glad you are pretty much ready for baby. YAY!! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see all the darling pics of your little one. We're thinking of you guys!

SMT Family said...

What great gifts! I am glad you guys will have so much to get you started. I hope you are feeling all the more ready for your sweet baby.

And of course...you look great! So excited to see pics of your new family of 3!

Walk Family said...

You look GREAT Jenny. If you guys need any thing let us know!