Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Measurements

Maybe I should have mentioned the good stuff about Camilla's appointment yesterday. As of 2 1/2 months, she is 24 3/4 inches long (97th percentile) and 13 1/4 lbs (87th percentile). They didn't mention her head size. Maybe they were afraid I was sensitive about it or something. :) So she's still growing really well with no sign of slowing down.

On a sad note, Camilla woke up with a fever of 100.4. She's had a pretty whiney, miserable sort of day. After a few doses of infant Tylenol, a bit of throwing up, a cool bath, and two calls to the pediatrician, she's sleeping peacefully in her bed. Here's hoping she wakes up happier in the morning.

3 comments:

Walk Family said...

Poor baby, I hope she gets to feeling better.

Lindsey Hicks said...

Thanks for the measurements. I love baby statistics! I hope she feels better today.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

How sad! Hope she feels better!